Fetter Health Care Network to celebrate National Health Center Week beginning Aug. 10th
Source: ABC News 4
Published: August 7, 2020
Article Author: Daniella DeRobbio
CIMS Partner Center: Fetter Health Care Network
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) — Fetter Health Care Network will participate in National Health Center Week from Monday, August 10th through Friday, August 14th.
The annual week-long event is hosted by the National Association of Community Health Centers and the Health Center Advocacy Network. The celebratory week seeks to raise awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers. This year’s theme for National health Center Week is “America’s Health Centers: Lighting the Way for Healthier Communities Today and in the Future!”
Each day will hold a special celebration to honor themes like Children’s Health Day, Patient Appreciation Day and more.
The schedule is as followed:
- Monday, August 10 – Public Housing Day
- Tuesday, August 11 – Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, August 12 – Healthcare for the Homeless Day and Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, August 13 – Stakeholder Appreciation Day and Children’s Health Day
- Friday, August 14 – Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
“We’re proud to celebrate National Health Center Week with events throughout our communities and health centers,” said Aretha R. Jones-Powers, CEO of Fetter Health Care Network. “This week, we will reflect on where we’ve been, where we are, and where we’re going.”